The new album, “The Nature Of Time" proves to be the ultimate showcase of the band's skill in composing highly orchestrated songs and introducing their foray into a new age of heavy rock and metal music. High class songs with amazing choruses, big vocals, majestic orchestral arrangements, and amazing, mind-blowing, guitar heroics are the order of the day. "The Nature Of Time" explores the "back to life" concept, an inward looking search of the self that can positively impact everyone's everyday life.
"The long writing process of this album has been a constant "re-living" of memories and feelings, that started with only instrumental pieces that were put together only in order to vent my then current state of mind: a way to express emotions purely, without any kind of "holding back," so to speak. I then talked to Michele and we decided these were the perfect basis for a new Secret Sphere record," states guitarist Aldo Lonobile.
"What can I say about this album? We spent a few months writing songs in a way that opened the doors to our new age of heavy rock...definitely a new beginning for each member of the band, a new approach that got inspired by the concept of the album itself. It's not easy to open and talk about love and kindness. We chose the most direct way, no masks, only passion, energy and light guided each note leaving any kind of fear behind. Eventually, with time, we became US, not individuals...THIS IS US. Some of these songs earned a very special place in my heart," concludes singer Michele Luppi.
Michele Luppi – Vocals
Aldo Lonobile – Guitars
Andrea Buratto – Bass
Gabriele Ciaccia – Keyboards
Marco Lazzarini - Drums
- March 24 The Netherlands, Zoetermeer - De Boerderij
- March 25 Belgium, Diest - Moonlight Music Hall
- March 26 Belgium, Roeselare - Verlichte geest
- March 27 France, Paris - Le Klub
- March 29 Spain, Zaragoza - C.C. Delicias
- March 30 Spain, Madrid - Sala Lemon
- March 31 Spain, Donosti - Euskal Metal Fest
- April 01 Spain, Murcia - Sala Gamma
- April 02 Spain, Barcelona - Sala Upload
- April 06 France, Puget-Sur Argens - Le Rats
- April 07 Switzerland, Lenzburg - Met-Bar
- April 08 Italy, Vercelli - Officine Sonore