CRY OF THE WOLF MAGAZINE INTERVIEW with CRAIG WELLS AND JAMES THORLEY OF ATLAS
1. How did the band start?
2. Who came up with the name?
James: As mentioned earlier; the music was written with a heavy influence from Toto and Journey. When working on the keyboard parts I took a lot of inspiration and influence on how Tony Banks and Kevin Moore arranged and chose their sounds throughout Genesis and early Dream Theater. We actually played Dream Theater's Images and Words a lot while working on the EP, some of the guitar leads reflect that.
4. Social media: positive or negative for your band?
5. A band or song in your collection people might not expect?
7. One band you would love to tour with
8. what are the future plans for ATLAS?
9. Anything you would like to say to your fans?
James: If you haven't already please share 'Cross the line' to as many of your friends as possible and like/share our facebook page (links below) Thank you and we all hope you'll listen and love the EP once it's out!