Dave Mustaine is a metal icon. His Musical genius and guitar mastery has kept MEGADETH going for more than 30 years. Mustaine was also a founding member of the band METALLICA. When the DYSTOPIA world tour launches September 20, the lineup will include AMON AMARTH, BUTCHER BABIES, METAL CHURCH, and SUICIDAL TENDENCIES. I spoke with Dave as he was gearing up for the tour. We spoke about life on the road, beer, bands, and music. Dave, Thank you for taking the time to do this interview. How are things going? “Hey, just driving over to our storage facility to pack up all our gear on the trucks for the tour. Just making sure we have everything we need. It’s fun. It’s what I live for. I've got a great job.” Your tour lineup is chock full of amazing bands. How do you gather and choose these acts? “Contrary to all the mud slingers out there. People that tour with us know they are going to...
Cry Of The Wolf Magazine Interview Questions for CHLOE TRUJILLO Wife, Artist, Mother, Musician. CHLOE TRUJILLO has seen and done it all and continues to push boundaries to bring her unique artistic vision to life on many fronts. You may know her as the wife of METALLICA Bassist ROBERT TRUJILLO, but CHLOE leads a life all her own dedicated to the pursuit of artistic value and connection in a chaotic world. Thank You for taking the time to do this Tell us about your upcoming album. I'm actually working on 2 at the same time... Take us through the writing process. Usually when I paint is when I start "hearing" melodies and words, and thanks to nowadays technologies, I can just record my ideas immediately on my phone and keep painting. Later on I listen to my ideas and put together a song. Sometimes though I would be more traditional and play some chords or single notes on piano or guitar or bass and start my writing process that way. I also write...
Bobbie Brown Dirty Rocker Boys Simon and Schuster Bobbie Brown has written a tell all auto biography and it is a damn good read. Sure, it is filled with sex and drugs and rock and roll decadence but beneath the grime and the smeared mascara is a woman who has seen it all and lived to tell about it. Ultimately the book reveals the story of a small town girl lost in the make believe world of LA. But to her credit Bobbie Brown emerges from the wreckage of her life, a mom, a friend, a good natured person who despite numerous setbacks and self immolation, has risen above the dirty streets to shine. Dirty Rocker boys is a classic tale of what not to do and a roadmap of who's who in rock and roll to date and stay away from. From Tommy Lee to Leonardo Decaprio and Kevin Costner to Jani Lane, Bobbie has been there and done that. After this was the height of the decadent 80's. The d...
Comments